somethin 2 look at..

lol its like some of these members have never seen a girl or something. i remeber on another forum when a girl would post withen a minut there would be postes like "ur so hot" "i wanna go out with u" "whats ur phone number?' things liek that and i would laugh so long at it

ohh nice wheeling skills! u really know how to get your balance

yeah tottaly, SOME people seem to think i like puposely had a thong hangin to make my video look good, but thats unneccasry my skills look good anyways!!p.s. next time i'll make one naked and really stir up some sh*t...;)

oh and i dont know if this is the right thread for this one or not but move igt if u need to k.... Do ya'll think its harder to stunt on a 4 stokr or 2stokr...i see chics on you tube doinn some cool sh*t but they r on 4pokes...

i guess it depends on what kind of stunts your doing. for freestyle motox i would def. want a two stroke. i would think it would easier on a two stroke doing wheelies and stuff, more power, would be easier to control. nice vid by the way!

you ride wheelies better than I ever will. I have this fear of falling backwards it's weird

thanks and i know that is weird....:) it feels like to me when u play that trust game and fall back and somebody supposed to catch you.but they dont and then u get a concussion and then u have to be taken to the hospital. and u should put a pic of your blasty up and how do you like ur 450?

oh and i dont know if this is the right thread for this one or not but move igt if u need to k.... Do ya'll think its harder to stunt on a 4 stokr or 2stokr...i see chics on you tube doinn some cool sh*t but they r on 4pokes...
it aldepends like dan said but i agree wit him on the freestyle part but a 4stroke is better for wheels because there is no powerband and you get consistante power

it aldepends like dan said but i agree wit him on the freestyle part but a 4stroke is better for wheels because there is no powerband and you get consistante power

yeah it seems like the 4 stroke you can do no handed wheelies and not drop like 2 stroke , it just keeps riding as mine will drop as soon i let off the throttle. I just love the feel and sound of a 2 stroke and the smoke gets me high..

yea nice wheelin tat looked sore wen ya fell off LOL
hope ya didnt get a dirty thong?? jk
i only whish i could wheelie like you!!
GD VIDEOS doh