some vids to share..

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
this is a vid of my uncles 1960 belair.. from halloween havoc wheelie contest at great lakes dragway in union grove wi.. he won btw!! car normaly twists more tha in this vid but he had it set up to wheelie not twist.. if any of you seen the very first pass time on speed my uncle was on it.. this car is called crankin 60.. but known all over the itnernet at 'twister' http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Rick-Johnson-Wheelie_192782.htm

BTW thats all throttle no bottle!! straihgt motor!! no power adder of any kind!!!!! car is dialed in to run consistan 10.2's in the 1/4.. motor has alot more in in but he dont want to go faster cuz than he has to be nhra ihra licenced

Last edited by a moderator:
this is avid of my old 85 toyota celica supra 2.8 I6 5 speed... stock except for 2.5 inch exhaust no cat or resonator threw a fart can and a cone filter... bought it for $200 with a broken right rear control arm.. welded it up with some metal and drove the hell out of it!! went threw 6 sets of rear tires in 3 months!!!! car was a drift/ donut / burnout machine!!! http://videos.streetfire.net/video/85-supra-donuts-loud-but_78166.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
lets see a pic of the conquest. (thats where my screen name came from)

i wish i could find pics of it.. i sold it a few years ago, and all the pics i have of it are on my moms old computer with a smoked hard drive

i owned two of them.. a stock 89 that i had to put a motor in..

than the one from the vid, the one from the vid had professionally built trans, act 2600 clutch, short throw shifter, gasket matched head, ported intake ported exhaust, ported big 16g turbo, flowed injectors, 255 pump, 3 inch turbo back exhaust 390 gears from a ( mighty max? cant remmber what mitzu/ dodge truck they came out of).. at 22 psi the car ran 13.6..

i gonna have to try and get my moms comp working to see if i can save the pics from it

Cool video and nice car.

this is a vid of my uncles 1960 belair.. from halloween havoc wheelie contest at great lakes dragway in union grove wi.. he won btw!! car normaly twists more tha in this vid but he had it set up to wheelie not twist.. if any of you seen the very first pass time on speed my uncle was on it.. this car is called crankin 60.. but known all over the itnernet at 'twister' Rick Johnson Wheelie - Car Videos on StreetFiresuspensionbrakesbmwwheels

BTW thats all throttle no bottle!! straihgt motor!! no power adder of any kind!!!!! car is dialed in to run consistan 10.2's in the 1/4.. motor has alot more in in but he dont want to go faster cuz than he has to be nhra ihra licenced