Some pics of my blasty and the new seat! Whatcha think?

TwoStroker99

Nov 12, 2008
Creedmoor N.C
vzehxc.jpg
This is my homemade grab bar!
26455ht.jpg
By god it's a boy!
kbaxoy.jpg
Just a picture that I thought looked good!
svi9v6.jpg
My new seat that I had made!

Nice I like the two tone and also how you reshaped the seat! Nice work looks great!
And I do as well like the balls.. I have a set in my closet I was thinking on doing the same for pictures someday! But you got 1 up.. mine are skin coloured not crome lol.. :p

Lmao,The balls get alot of att. everywhere I go! The funniest thing is when I ride the smack the back of that tool box and its loud!lol But anyways the seat helps alot to when your haulin' ass through the gears to keep you in place! Mrs.305 I'll keep my eyes open for some boobs!lmfao

And I hate to be a post hog..
But your bike in general looks good.. I like the colour scheme.. and those shock covers.. any leads where to get them cheap?
Looks killer...

But I think its funny you ride with them on.. I guess it would smack that box hard... mine weigh a ton lol.

And I hate to be a post hog..
But your bike in general looks good.. I like the colour scheme.. and those shock covers.. any leads where to get them cheap?
Looks killer...

But I think its funny you ride with them on.. I guess it would smack that box hard... mine weigh a ton lol.

Thanx for the comments!As far as the shock covers go, I got them off ebay for like $20.00!

looks real nice! im in need of a new seat. or maybe just a new cover. i got cracks and pieces missing so after i wash down the blasty, i gotta stand up to ride it to the shed. if i sit, i get a soaked a**. lol. and i gotta get me some trucknutz for my blaster. maybe blue :D haha i saw them on a ride-on mower today i was like ahhh! haha nice clean blasty too

i ride with twostroker99 on a regular basis and it is verry well though out and nothing is done half ass on it its all rite i hope to get some of mine on here after i get the motor built again i raced him and on the second round motor blew kinda sux but o well its gonna be bustin asses again in about 3 or 4 weeks

looks good man and i would like to know how you did that to your seat. i have a problem with shifting back when going threw the gears, espcailly while dragging. looks good thow