some parts

ron89

Feb 20, 2008
bensalem PA..
here issome parts i dont need,a stock head,a right clutch side case w/ a trans , hot rods crank and some gears, all parts are best offer. just pm or post if ya need any thing.

Picture099.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture100.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture101.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture102.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture106.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture107.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture108.jpg
[/IMG]

which case side is that? if your sitting on the bike and the motor is installed is it the left? the side with the clutch, or the side with the oil drain plug? i need left/clutch side.

which case side is that? if your sitting on the bike and the motor is installed is it the left? the side with the clutch, or the side with the oil drain plug? i need left/clutch side.

yea its the right if your on the quad. i sold the stator side already..

i also have a stator and flywheel if anybody needs it cheappp, but not sure if it works.

do you have the clutch housing. I think that is what it is called it has the gearing on the back of it that runs off the main drive gear. if so how much for that and the push lever

do you have the clutch housing. I think that is what it is called it has the gearing on the back of it that runs off the main drive gear. if so how much for that and the push lever

nah i dont have the clutch basket, the clutch hub i think its called it has the push rod with the little nut on the end if ya want it..

i also have a stock throttle cable for the tors top its new i just took it out of the bag if any one needs it free if ya buy some thin else lol..