sold the blaster today. Its a sad day

sam0840

Aug 16, 2008
well I sold my blaster today. super sad about it but it had to happen. I've had it since 97 it was a gift from my dad. Feel like I just sold away part of my childhood. Thanks for all the help from you guys were on the forum. hopefully one day i'll be able to find another one and build it up again. They are such fun and great machines to run.

i here the song taps in my head now. but you have what we all have, the blaster bu. you will get another one. you wont be able to stay away long.

About a month back I had someone ready to buy mine but I just couldn't Let it go. It's been by far the best learning experience I've ever had. When I got it I knew nothing but now I know everything about it

ya a little bit of a money issue and I moved and don't have any land to ride it on anymore and had no way to transport it. No truck or trailer. So I am using the money to finish paying off my stupid student loan. Motoman I agree. I've learned so much from having that quad. I've been wrenching on it since I got it at 13 now I am 29 lol. One day i'll get another one and maybe i'll have more money then to really hop it up! Two strokes forever!