sold the blaster :( now need advice:)

03blasteryfs03

Apr 13, 2009
vermont
well i sold my blaster because it was being a death trap, well here are some of the mods full 240 ported n polisded 14/40 gearing 34mil carb boyseen reeds m 18in holeshots n f7 pipe this thing would go like hell o and the head was shaved have a lot more just cant remeber but well lets say many times id go up the sandpit the throttle would stick and id go for a ride all the way up in a bit of a wheeling and all the way down in a wheelie and just other thing would happen well the idiot me sells it for 800 bucksX(X(X( wanted it gone all it needed was a axle and rear breaks haha dont pick on me im sorry i sold it i woulda gave the motor to one of you guys cheaper or at least parted it out but neways pick up i believe a 91 trx250x in a basket for 150 bucks im wanting to make some power cheap i want to do a hmf n filter but wat else should i do remeber cheap this is just gonna get me by while i find my uncles 250r to put into his memoir because he died in a motcylce incedent and left this to his friend and i have to track done the friend. wow thats a lot of writeing lol but thanks

NICKOI:II:II:II:II:I

Its a 250x you arent going to make much power with that machine Id save the money for the 250r till you can track it down........

If that was the only thing wrong with it and you could not fix it?Man!Just get a peddle bike.Make sure it's a single speed.No cables.

First things first WTF did you just say? Holy hell lol. You gotta learn how to type. Second, ive never ever EVER heard of someone complain about the speed of their bike. Your problem was a sticking throttle? If you had a twist all you would need to do it just lube your throttle or worst thing, just replace the cable. If it was a thumb, all you had to do it just adjust or get a new cable. Have fun with the 250x. They're slow!

guys come on give him a break. Not everyone likes the speed. I myself want something that when i wreck it will kill me, but hey thats just me.

Forget the 250x save the money find a 250r and go from there.

yea i put new cables in it left in right and it would guzzle the gas and i was just to big on it i wasnt affraid of the power trust me i do a lot of fast things i just got so mad at it i broke my fingers on it and its just seem to have a mind of its own and this 250x is just something to poke around on and for the friends to ride untill i get the 250r