So im into pitbikes now

Oliviasdad

Jul 2, 2009
N.C.
Well I havent really been messin with the blaster much here recently & im gettin rid of it to get another pit bike. Ive gotten into the pit bike scene & love it.

My newest ride 08 125 thumpstar
l_be4cba5f2a9f4bd0a1c4035c0c27aa8e.jpg

My ttr50 & daughters pw50
l_4c6d52c7517e490b9747d4efd56acca8.jpg

& im selling my blaster to buy this ride so I can finish it
l_40eae1dedb8e4b35acf47d4a1f7af5e2.jpg

Anyone elese into the pitbike scene?

i used to have a pit bike all chromed out with adult suspension and seat and handle bar risers. but they are fun to jump around on and my buddy used to have one and i had to be in 5th on my warrior to keep up with him

I had a pitbike for about a day.It was time to get rid of it.Personally I don't see much fun in them but to each his own.I will take any of my blasty's any day.Is it really worth it to put all this money into them and never get back what you have into it and last can you actually ride these things.I know I would have to take off the handlebars to fit my knees in any of them.lol

sh*t i have a 70cc pit bike an im 5'8 an 172 lbs an i had one of my lady friends thats 160lbs on the back itwhile i was trail riding an that thing would still do 30mph it was alot of fun.

we have a bunch on creagslist in cleaveland.i thought they looked fun.but not sure.i hevend been on one..i know two wheeles are sketchy as hell though..have fun bro.:)