slight bend in frame

hey that sounds cool never did something like that before thanks for the info FASTER BLASTER are you positive it will work it won't f*ck something up like stearing iv had people tell me just to leave it just get another frame not sure what to do dam im pissed

well i can't see your bend right now so it is hard for me to say exactly what you should do. if it's rideable and not in real bad shape you might be ok. About the metheod i told you about, well there is a right way and a wrong way to do it lol, just be careful and slow and yes im sure everything will be ok. just go slow you don't want to over bend the opposite dirrection. do you have any pics up of the bend itself??

ya i think i will just ride it for now i will probably just get another frame i want to paint my frame to hey do i have to take the motor out to paint it just wondering i would have to cover the motor in a bag or something i never took a quad motor out i might f*ck something up probably not but thats me lol thanks for the info