Simple...kinda...AFR Questions

Well, latest update seeing how there was an unsupervised discussion...lol.

Girlfriend and I took it for a 18 mile ride yesterday at the local park. I rode it for a bit to warm it up so it would be easier for her...it is going to be her quad after all, and this was really the first time she has ridden a four wheeler all by herself, and she wasn't comfortable on my Outty. She opened it up a few times on a few straights, definitely not WOT and maybe 5th gear at tops. The trails don't really allow you for too much WOT. Anyhow, as I was riding behind, there was a nice trail of smoke coming out the tail pipe and it definitely smelled rich. When we got back to the truck, I took it for a quick spin and had a hard time getting on it, it just had to clean itself out. Once that happened it ran pretty good. When we got home I pulled the plug and yeah, definitely is running rich as it was pretty fouled. So, I'm thinking my next adventure is going to try and order the needle my VM Manual says I should have in it and go from there. At least I know it is definitely running rich with the #270 in it...oh yeah, I swapped it out to the #270 before we went riding...better safe than sorry. I honestly think, once I get that needle swapped out for the right one, I think it will be in the right range with the #270...but I'll plug chop to find out for sure.

So now you are back to supervise,does that mean I have to watch what I type.:D

Looks like the #270 main with the new needle is going to fix the problem.I:I

So now you are back to supervise,does that mean I have to watch what I type.:D

Looks like the #270 main with the new needle is going to fix the problem.I:I

Definitely not, we're all **cough cough** adults here. You're on your own words. ;)

I don't know for sure about the #270 and new needle, but I will add, it didn't blow up yesterday, so that's a plus. I:I