Silencer to fit Dyno Port Pipe

Looking for a silencer to fit on a DynoPort Pipe I picked up from a buddy who had trashed just about everything else on his quad. Also could use the piece that mounts the pipe to the motor. Doesn't need to be in perfect shape, but I'd be interested in anything that will fit. Thanks to everyone in advance and this is an AWESOME SITE!!I:I

dude i would just try and sell that and get fmf because your not going to be able to find one thats a rear pipe but take the old flange off your stock pipe or buy one at fmfracing.com im pretty sure they will fit

I talked to somebody that told me a stock 250r silencer will fit, but I don't know what years or anything or if this is even true. I wouldn't think it would be too hard to find a silencer to fit, it looks like the end of the head pipe goes straight towards the back, it doesn't bend up or down, but I haven't measured the size. Worst case, I know I can buy it from Dynoport for like $120, but I guess I'll have to see what I can find out. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

for the silencer you can use anything and for the thing that secures it to the cylinder, just use the one off the stock pipe, youll have to do a lil welding to make it work but thats what i did and shes holding up good

Thanks, blaster100, when you say anything for the silencer, can I use like an FMF or something aftermarket that I might be able to find cheap on ebay? Thanks again for the info. Almost forgot, what kind of welding did you have to do to get the stock piece to work to attach it to the cylinder? Thanks in advance.