sick ass game

all he keeps doing is whipping the bike through the jumps... and the physics of the game look kinda lame... he cased a few jumps and still kept going like nothing happened or slowed him down. and those freeze frames where he is completely sideways 4ft off the jump really?? just seems to me like it would be an awesome game if they took more time and worked on the physics to make it more realistic

all he keeps doing is whipping the bike through the jumps... and the physics of the game look kinda lame... he cased a few jumps and still kept going like nothing happened or slowed him down. and those freeze frames where he is completely sideways 4ft off the jump really?? just seems to me like it would be an awesome game if they took more time and worked on the physics to make it more realistic

yea this is a valid piont.

the thing that i think is awsome is that there is a clutch that you can pull in on corners and pull in the clutch to a certian piont then let out. i thought it was neat. and the first person view looks sweet

I think this game looks like a downgrade from reflex.....

what is he riding an 85??? thats what it looks like.. the riders must bee like 7ft +....

I think the should have stuck with reflex and make more DLC tracks...