Should I get this for a engine swap?

200 cc

Sep 29, 2015
It looks like my engine needs a rebuild and if i do any mods I would need a pipe. I was wondering If it would be a good idea to get this Yamaha blaster 240 stroker for the engine? I contacted ken and it would be $750 for a rebuild. Also my blaster is a 2003.

Thanks,
Ben

Here's a pic of my blaster.
IMG_20160207_140411781.jpg

text me at 765-993-8440. No trade please. Not sure on a price. Stock motors sell for $700. I have well over $1000 in parts and labor.

-Powdercoated black cases
-All new seals throughout the whole motor
-Top end is a sleeved jug to a 240 Fresh bore
-Brand new 72.25 Wossner forged piston NEW
-Bottom end is a vitos +3 stroker NEW
-Heavy duty drive line clutch NEW
-All new gaskets as well
-All new stainless bolts
-Brand new stator
-Light porting done
Text this guy ask him how much great guy tell him ur part of the blaster forum one sec and I'll upload pics engine has 0miles on it not even heat cycles

Reactions: BlasterPat

Text this guy ask him how much great guy tell him ur part of the blaster forum

what does this mean, text you or text someone else who isn't a BF member ?

sounds like maybe some facebook bleed over onto here ?
which is fine, but BF isn't the free for all I see going on with facebook sales.

this isn't aimed at blastercrazy or anyone in particular, but seems a good time for me to remind everyone.........
when buying online, especially forums or facebook using paypal,
unless it's a known, good seller, long time member on here......
USE THE "FOR GOODS" THRU PAYPAL AND PAY THE 3% FEE FOR YOUR OWN PROTECTION
DO NOT SEND $ TO ANYONE UNKNOWN AS "FAMILY/FRIENDS" !!!!!!!

Reactions: jus_me
No it's not me awk and it's not Facebook sorry if u thought that it's actually a former blaster forum member it's a copy and paste of what he said I've texted him and I was gonna buy as spare but then wanna to build my motor and it took a lot of my money up

New bearings, seals and gaskets for the bottom end and honed top end with new piston. Now I am looking for bearings both trany and engine.