Shocks Help

May 18, 2012
Scotland
Hi guys i am looking for a cheaper way to upgrade ,my shocks. i was going to go for stage 1 elkas but been told by the company they would be no good for the tracks i ride. i was looking to see what was best to get? used stage 2+R or higher stage? also what are YFZ shocks like? just to do the now as i will eventually get stage 4 elkas when i have the cash. but looking for something the now to use maybe around the £200/$300 mark.

thanks!

You've said you were upgrading you a arms, just buy long travel and go with some 450 shocks. Then when you want to upgrade, send them off and have them valved and sprung for your size and speed. Not as cool as Elka's but with the right springs and valving they will be better shocks than you will probably ever need.

I use stage 1 on my ride, with no problems and i've been to hell and back with them. Will the stages 2,3,4 be better yes, but I say the company is just trying to make more money off of ya!

I use stage 1 on my ride, with no problems and i've been to hell and back with them. Will the stages 2,3,4 be better yes, but I say the company is just trying to make more money off of ya!

yeah man the company won't be making any money of me as i won't be buying them new I:I :D got my quad back together for now as i need to save some cash only thing il be getting will be front tires and rims along with rear rims and tires and my toomey :)