Shirt Giveaways

Hey guys! I am going to print some shirts tomorrow as a giveaway. What do you think of these simple ideas?

29m7rxu.jpg

2chn9g2.jpg

Hey guys! I am going to print some shirts tomorrow as a giveaway. What do you think of these simple ideas?

29m7rxu.jpg

2chn9g2.jpg

I like the second one also. a giveaway is always a cool thing!

One another note how about some blasterforum.com shirts???? PLEASE!

We have been needing these for so long!

I am excited over both designs!

If there is any over I would go one of each and willingly pay the postage to Aussie.

I gotta say, I like the statement on the first one...just take away all the distraction around the image. The second one seems to be geared more toward racers.

I gotta say, I like the statement on the first one...just take away all the distraction around the image. The second one seems to be geared more toward racers.

I should've mentioned, depending on the colors, I'd take one of each. Personally, I think the first one would look good on a tan/sand color shirt with black image and black or dark red (maroon) lettering. Of course, then on the back, like slick said, on the back running on a angle arc from low left to right shoulder blade, "www.Blasterforum.com" and under that "Graphix by Nugget_Juice".

The second one would be sweet on the back of a white shirt, in yamaha blue print. I:I

Hey guys! I got a little busier today than I expected making signs and printing then frikkin delivering everything. I am cleaning screens now and I will print this set for tomorrow for local track giveaway.. As far as for BF members, Lets say first 7 to PM me will get 1 shirt, I just ask you cover shipping. Otherwise, the first logo is a half tone print so it needs to be a dark ink on light colored shirt. The second one doesn't really matter. If anyone else wants any just let me know my basic printing for a one color t-shirt is $6.00. Also, if I am allowed (I wasn't sure who to ask) I can definitely print some blasterforum.com shirts and hoodies.