Shine Master Approved Polishing For Sale!

Blasterr

Jul 14, 2012
Okay I want to start making some money doing this! Ive been polishing a lot of aluminum lately and want to make some cash, Im working on my crank case and looks amazing. I can polish anything aluminum. Im doing it by hand and can get it done in usually a day. PM me for prices ill do it cheap to start out so I can get your guys opinions! I sand up to 2500 so its nice and smooth and looks brand new! Here are some pics of my polishing work I:I

PICS >>> Polishing 101 pictures by Nickvancamp - Photobucket

Reactions: 88' blaster
how much for them frame gaurds ?
pm me if interested in selling them

Your just Sanding and polishing by hand? Yes it makes it look good, but using some simple tools with the right pads and compounds and you could make that sh*t like chrome, but I approve a guy who works on stuff with his hands!, everything now adays is machined

he's probably a kid, "cheap" is subjective, what's cheap to Bill Gates isn't cheap to me. what's cheap is in the eye of the one with the money... if it were "cheap" to him, he'd probably already have on lol.

I suggest borrowing one to see how you like it. faster but more expensive on polishing wheels will be my guess. GREAT work! hope you make some cash, maybe join the raptor and banshee forums and offer to shine some stuff for them, they seem to like shiney things and are ok paying for them :D