shee axle trouble

user1

Jun 1, 2010
NEW YORK
I was recently given a banshee axle, I did some reading and found that for pre 03 I would need a shee hub, which i got. Now that I have the axle in the carrier it is obvious that the axle is off center. After searching around I found a few helpful threads but most of them were about setting up the stock hub to be used temporarily. How can I make this thing work?

if you are running a 02-88 blaster brake hub with a shee axle you have to make your own spacer to go on the right side of the brake hub. if you need pics, i have pics of how to do it. someone else does too.

Lets see some pics.You should have no problems.How are you measuring to say it is off center??Here is a pic of a shee axle installed.This is using the 88-02 carrier with the shees brake boss cut off and welded to the 88-02 carrier.Disregard the 3 axle nuts.lol

2qvzcqp.jpg

Lets see some pics.You should have no problems.How are you measuring to say it is off center??Here is a pic of a shee axle installed.This is using the 88-02 carrier with the shees brake boss cut off and welded to the 88-02 carrier.Disregard the 3 axle nuts.lol

2qvzcqp.jpg

Nice ASS Dually!!

you know you lost alot of rotating mass when you got rid of them 3 axle nuts, hahahaaaaaaaaaaa

Sorry but you won't see that bike there!!!!! You will see one of my other blasty's.

That is cool, I keep forgetting you have a pletherou (sp) of blasty's and parts!!

lol The third one is fake,it is just plastic.:p

BWAAAHAAA! I was thinking the same thing three????

3 covered up the threads nicely and I had 4 pc'd in case I marked them up.If you ever see it again you will know where you seen it first.lol