Sandblasted Cylinder w/ new sleeve! Piston with rings!

metroyouth

Dec 12, 2008
I have a yamaha blaster cylinder with a brand new sleeve that comes with a stock piston and rings. Cylinder sleeve is stock bore. The catch is that the sleeve was slightly turned during install so not all the ports line up perfectly, but there are still port holes. Run it as is or get it fixed for nothing! Cylinder jug has been sandblasted and is in great condition. WILL TRADE or 90.00 or best offer, please email me with your best price. You pay 1/2 of shipping, ill get the rest! THE SLEEVE WAS 80 DOLLARS ALONE! Trades accepted are some cool blaster parts such as grip seat cover + cash, power reeds + cash, new video game console, external usb computer harddrive, giftcards or other good stuff.

Last edited:
ive got a external usb harddrive Ill trade you if interested, what size sleeve is it?

oops nevermind i see it is a stock size cylinder, anyways yeah ive got a usb harddrive if interested.

hey that's not entirely fair, i was more than willing to follow through but I was also trying to be honest with you, don't come on here with 8 posts then start saying peeps aren't following through newb, I believe a bump would have been sufficient....