Sad Day.......

stabor1122

Sep 26, 2010
Xenia, Ohio
Well unfortunately the time has come and I am selling the Blaster WAYYYYY too soon. Unfortunately grown up responsibilities have to come first and I need the cash. Have a deal worked out and supposed to make it happen this week. :(

that sucks man.. :(. u gonna try and get another once things get better?

Yeah hopefully eventually I will. I still have another frame for now. Guess next time it will be a true ground up build. Hate selling it but when you own a home and stuff breaks...you get to pay for it.

Yeah hopefully eventually I will. I still have another frame for now. Guess next time it will be a true ground up build. Hate selling it but when you own a home and stuff breaks...you get to pay for it.

yeah no doubt, been there.. owning a house can be tough sometimes

Well unfortunately the time has come and I am selling the Blaster WAYYYYY too soon. Unfortunately grown up responsibilities have to come first and I need the cash. Have a deal worked out and supposed to make it happen this week. :(

Touche. I still have about another 35K in student loans to pay off, so mine will be up for sale at the end of the year as well. sh*t happens.

Come on man, I mean sure sell your body on the corner and sell your neighbors lawn ornaments but not the Blaster! lol Sorry to hear about it but someday maybe you will have a mean Blaster again.

Come on man, I mean sure sell your body on the corner and sell your neighbors lawn ornaments but not the Blaster! lol Sorry to hear about it but someday maybe you will have a mean Blaster again.

They aren't exactly hard to come by. He's selling it, but he has a frame and it's not that hard to just find one for $6-700 or less on Craigslist and start over. Nice thing about Blasters is you can pick them up on a whim. I think I've seen his Blaster on Craigslist for a while now.

he just finished the damn thing and may not have even ridden it yet

aw man sucks. i know how it feel with the bills and sh*t i dont even have a job sh*t man but i dont think i can sell the blasty. i'd rather sell the warior 1st but i understand u gotta do what u gotta do

Code:
what broke ??? i can donate labor to fix it, and you keep the blasty ????
i'm slow right now anyway

Really appreciate it. It's actually work that's already been done. Just need to finish paying it off. Was hoping for a better tax return so it didn't have to go but Uncle Sam didn't come through for me. lol. Don't worry the next build will be even better. I have already had some local buddies offering some donations of parts.

Sad to see it go but the roof over the families head is much more important.I will suggest doing multiple builds next time though.That way when one has to go you still have another to keep.bahahhahahahaha Just tell the wife one is for her!!!haha

Sad to see it go but the roof over the families head is much more important.I will suggest doing multiple builds next time though.That way when one has to go you still have another to keep.bahahhahahahaha Just tell the wife one is for her!!!haha

how do u think i got mine to allow me to build another!! I:I

man that really sux i hate to see it happen but u got to support the fam, if anything ever happened the toys will be the first to go and its what bein an adult is all about, sacrifice. but u can always get another one. they are a dime a dozen...

been there done that, in the last month i sold my cm400t bike, my lt250r, and just sold the suburban friday... bills comes first

i do neeeeed to find a bike asap!! i need to find soeone with a 250 or bigger 2 stroke dirt bike that needs arebuilt that i can wrench on to keep me busy, been doing brake jobs for damn near free just to be workmin on stuff to keep me busy

lol...The funny thing is that is how this one started. Initially I was going to build one for the wife and then do mine. She decided that she didnt want me to build one for her so I ended up parting that one and building mine.
how do u think i got mine to allow me to build another!! I:I

man that really sux i hate to see it happen but u got to support the fam, if anything ever happened the toys will be the first to go and its what bein an adult is all about, sacrifice. but u can always get another one. they are a dime a dozen...
Very true. Honestly I enjoy working on and building these things as much as I do riding them.