rules!

this is totally mean but somebody told me one time "cussin someone out on the internet or text messaging is like winning the special olympics you might have won but your still retarded" lol

Indeed...

2001124762083278276_rs.jpg

Just do what I did on my VW forum. I added word filters that were funny.

Like instead of saying "sh*t" it says "shizar" and instead of f*ck it says "Foop" and Ass = "Arse"

That way its a little less blatent, but everyone can still get the point. But the great thing is, sometimes it makes peoples Sentances look really funny.

btw, Foop is what my mom used to call farts. Cause she was raised really strict, and thought fart was a curse word. But i just think foop sounds halarious, its like a shart (farting and sh*ting at the same time) farting and pooping....

hahah.

Just do what I did on my VW forum. I added word filters that were funny. Like instead of saying "sh*t" it says "shizar" and instead of f*ck it says "Foop" and Ass = "Arse"

Let me guess: your forum is no longer up because everyone left.

But i just think foop sounds halarious, its like a shart (farting and sh*ting at the same time) farting and pooping....

LOL! WTF! How about farting, burping, sh*tting, pissing, puking, and having a baby at the same time? =)) ROFL. LMFAO.

LOL! WTF! How about farting, burping, sh*tting, pissing, puking, and having a baby at the same time? ROFL. LMFAO.

Thats the rare, but possible. Farbur-shipiking labor. lol

:) nice... i'd say something..but my brilliant mouth gets me into trouble the way i put things lol so yeh..just nvm and guys..get all that pictured in your mind at once..looks a bit o_O dont ask me why i imagined it..just love my idiocy o_O

This is completely stupid and unneeded. If you can't handle a mature environment you probably don't belong here. There was a time when there was no such thing as a forum and people got by just fine. These people don't need forums. Let's not act the the government and take rights away from people. This is a forum for people to express their ideas and converse. We should all know better than to take any work we read here and think that is how the entire world works. Use your head. If you not like some words ignore them its not like anybody is forcing you to say them.

Thats all true, but rules don't just mean censorship. Rules can be expressed as an agreement to how we should interact with each other since we are one community. And it has nothing to do with the government the only difference is that the gov makes rules for people and we should make them for each other and all contribute. Gangsters, killers, drug-dealers, bank robbers, etc. all piss on the government but they all have their own rules.

Thats all true, but rules don't just mean censorship. Rules can be expressed as an agreement to how we should interact with each other since we are one community. And it has nothing to do with the government the only difference is that the gov makes rules for people and we should make them for each other and all contribute. Gangsters, killers, drug-dealers, bank robbers, etc. all piss on the government but they all have their own rules.
thats is well said i agree 100%