Rough wreck

gb blaster

Apr 19, 2012
Maryland
Went out today riding with a bunch of friends. My buddy pj jumped on my buddy Brandon's rm 250 he was ripping it down the main stretch not to fast cuz he wasnt wearing a helmet ( after refusing to wear one when we told him to) He locked the front breaks up for some reason went down and knocked himselve out. Literally was knocked out. For a good minute and a half I rode over there on my bike and we were trying so hard to wake him up blood coming out his mouth ( we found out was from his tooth cutting his lip)it was a scary situation.

Point of the story he was literally only in third, we checked after picking the bike off of him. If he was wearing a helmet he would have been fine.

He's good tho he walked out and all but still doesnt remember where/ how he wrecked.

he wouldn't have gotten on my bike without a helmet !
glad he's ok, but he should still go to the ER. and get checked out, feeling Ok doesn't always mean things on the inside are OK too.

Encourage your Buddy to get checked out for concussion, if it rears its ugly head in the future there could be some complications.

Every head injury which results in lack of consciousness should be checked out by a professional.

Yeah we took him to the hospital. We just got the results he has stitches in his mouth, a concussion, and got put on crutches his leg is messed up.

Yeah we're all regretting letting him. The thing is he has full riding gear. He was wearing his jersey, gloves, pants, and boots. Not his helmet. " he said no im ok I'm not doing nothing serious" only time anyone went without a helmet all day and look what happens.

Thats a shame. Thats when it sneaks up on everyone...."when they aren't doing anything serious".

I have a friend that also is now on permant disability from a Motorcycle crash, Not wearing a helmet. If he would have had one on, it would have cracked instead of his skull. Dr.'s told his wife that the entire 6 months he was in the hospital. That opened my eyes big time after it hit home so close.

Glad he is OK!!