Review Of Wildcard Racing

CC&Fabb

Jun 4, 2008
www.myspace.com
This review is long over due as I had my top end Ported and a head mod done by Brandon last year. Brandon knows what he is talking about and will answer every question that you have for him. He does not lie and try to up sell you on stuff you do not need. I told him what kind of stuff I ride and what kind of power I wanted and he did my engine work to those specs. The turn around time was good as well. I sent it out and had my cylinder back a month later. Brandon packaged the cylinder very well and shipped it back USPS insured. During the time that he had my cylinder he would call and let me know how the build was going and to make sure the work that he was doing was what I wanted.

When I got the cylinder back it looked great! Brandon had not only cleaned the entire outside of the jug he painted it nicely also. The entire top end looked almost new. It was a breeze once I bolted it on and got it ready to ride. It started again on the 2nd kick and I was ready to tune it.

The tuning was a bit though as I had gone from a stock bike to a fully ported bike with a 34mm PJ on it. Also, at no fault of Brandons, the weather where I was at was constantly changing. I would think I would have it right and then the next day the bike would not be running at top performance. Each time I called Brandon to ask him a question he would answer and help me out with what I needed to know.

As far as the power that this bike created it was awesome. It could tell a dramatic difference in power as it was hard to keep the front wheels on the ground even with my +4 swinger. The engine pulls all through out the
powerband and is sharp from idle to WOT.

I would tell any person who was wanting to build and engine to send it over to Brandon.

Oh yea, Shay isnt that bad either!

Here are a few before and after pictures of the work that Brandon did. He DID not bore the cylinder so do not judge that.

HERE ARE PICS OF WHAT I SENT BRANDON
DSC01297.jpg

DSC01298.jpg

DSC01299.jpg

DSC01300.jpg

DSC01301.jpg

DSC01302.jpg

DSC01303.jpg

DSC01304.jpg

DSC01305.jpg

DSC01306.jpg

I do not currently have this set up right now but when I did I ran the following:

91 Octane Pump gas mixed 32:1 W Maxxima Castor 927
CFM Air Box with K&N Filter
Shearer Custom Pipe
34mm PJ with 148 Main

Nothing too special just some basic upgrades

I do not currently have this set up right now but when I did I ran the following:

91 Octane Pump gas mixed 32:1 W Maxxima Castor 927
CFM Air Box with K&N Filter
Shearer Custom Pipe
34mm PJ with 148 Main

Nothing too special just some basic upgrades

so then both you and djack sold or parted out the bikes?

And another impressive work by wildcard racing. Great Job guys!

No we both still have our bikes. Mine is out for a Stroker build, his just sits in the garage next to mine. We didn't really ride last season but this season we are planning to start up again.

Brandon does great work. I rode the bike and was very pleased with what it had to offer. I am hoping to go riding more this year. Last year I spent so much time making my bike look good I never had time to ride it. It is sitting in my garage right now looking like it just came off the show room floor.

Nice review. One thing thats more impressive then the port work is the builders ability and willingness to help the customer after the works done. In my book, thats what sells, customer service!