Reeds

dre2992

Apr 30, 2013
What will my power loss be if I do back to stock reeds from boyesen power reeds

And I had on of my boyesen reeds brake and I can't find it in the motor I just rebuilt it today and that happen I do not know why this happen can anyone explain that to me. And also tell me the power Los I will get

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    765.7 KB · Views: 129
Were you using the silly little plates supplied with the reeds or using the stock stoppers.

Reeds tend to suffer breakage at the Point where yours broke if not using the stock stoppers to allow gentle curved opening.

Were you using the silly little plates supplied with the reeds or using the stock stoppers.

Reeds tend to suffer breakage at the Point where yours broke if not using the stock stoppers to allow gentle curved opening.

I know that with the carbon fiber reeds boyesen says to not use reed stops. And also when my old pro series reeds blew up I threw some stockers with reed stops in there and it needed tuning. This was a while ago and I cant remember if I changed jets or not but it will need a little tinkering.

Wth stock reeds your blaster will be a total hunk of sh*t and it will barely pull itself around and the f*cking engine will only last about 10 hours. Stock reeds are total sh*t. Your a dumbass if you run them
Obviously you do not know what you are talking about when it comes to reeds.

Stick to typing profanities, it is something that you are good at!

Reactions: Toroid76
HEY HOT CARL STFU THE OLD MAN HAS FORGOTTEN MORE ABOUT BLASTERS THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW.STICK WITH TRANSGENDER HOOKUPS ON CRAIGSLIST. THATS WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT