reeds

u dont have to rejet, put a plug chop is a good thing to do after just to make sure. vf3 reeds are mostly best. if u can afford those, get bosene dual stage carbon fiber reeds, and if not, get boysen super stock carbon reeds. i run those<---

I would say V forces are top but they are costly. boyesen pro series are good too. about half the price. Yeah you would most likely need to jet for different reeds in genera. more airflow= more fuel needed, but its always good to check it out with some plug chops.

I would say V forces are top but they are costly. boyesen pro series are good too. about half the price. Yeah you would most likely need to jet for different reeds in genera. more airflow= more fuel needed, but its always good to check it out with some plug chops.

most likley not have to rejet. the reeds dont control how much airflow. they only control how fast it hgets pushed into the engine. the carb controls airflow/fuel. but its a good thing to jusst plug chop to be sure.

no one can really tell u. u have to plug chop. most ppl dont no matter what reeds, but some have to. depends on where u live. beside if u have to rejset, u would probs only need 1 or 2 sizes up. nothing too big.

u need reeds anyway. if ur stock ones like u said were broken, than u cant use them. if ur really conserined about jetting, than just get super stock reeds. there single stage, so no rejet.

most likley not have to rejet. the reeds dont control how much airflow. they only control how fast it hgets pushed into the engine. the carb controls airflow/fuel. but its a good thing to jusst plug chop to be sure.

True True. Im always so nervous though im running too lean so i chop chop Haha. especially after i change something with flow. better a 3 dollar plug then hundreds in internals...

There is no reason why you should have to re jet for the Boysens, they do not increase the airflow, but they handle the air better.

If you are scared about running lean, do a plug chop.

I got the boyesen reeds today and put them in and they did wonders.......I noticed that there was a crack in the reed that looked liked it happened a while ago...the reeds made it start better and has 100% more power...very impressed!