reeds

well i don't have any long distance calling and i can't hear on phones to well
Whats wrong with the reeds? are they cracked, chipped, or not sealing right?
When it comes to reeds the smallest crack chip or not sealing right will cause some big problems with the throttle response and whether or not it even starts

ok the two on the bottom were good and the two on the top have a small gap so i guess there not sealed right so there trash my prob is i cant kick start it but i can pull start it and then i have to hold the throttle at a certain point untill it starts running right

that sounds right, just flip those top reeds over and see if they'll seal. that may get you by for now

well i fliped them and it still wont start they looked like they sealed better it will like try to start but dies down and i pulled the plug out and it is soaked hoe do i adj the carb is counter clockwise lean or rich

counter clockwise is leaner. to start, screw it in until it lightly seats, and then go out 1.5 turns. is the choke still on when its trying to die out?

no its off but i will go try to mess with the screw and see what happens i did a compression test and after a couploe kicks it got to 150 should it be high on the first kick or does it take a couple of kicks