Redneck big bore????

dude thats mys blaster and my ad that i posted, the secret is, you have to sprinkle some some failry dust in the cylinder, then you mix unicorns blood in the gas, AND you have to wash your quad in leprechaun pee and snake oil to make it that big of a bore and that fast, ha trust me.........it works

someone call it and see what he says ??????????

IT HAS A Big Bore 404 Power Kit - 72mm The 404 does not mean its 404cc its just the name of the kit.The quad is a 240cc 2stroke

you all are stupid read it again lol

IT HAS A Big Bore 404 Power Kit - 72mm The 404 does not mean its 404cc its just the name of the kit.The quad is a 240cc 2stroke

oh well excuse the f*ck outta us....looks to me like he edited it....im gonna call you out on this....make me look stupid and find us this "404" brand big bore kit for the blaster...cause i sure as f*ck have never herd of it...

oh well excuse the f*ck outta us....looks to me like he edited it....im gonna call you out on this....make me look stupid and find us this "404" brand big bore kit for the blaster...cause i sure as f*ck have never herd of it...

someone pissed in someone's cheerio's this morning........

the guy changed it, he said both were 68mm bores when i read it. and the vito 404 kit is a banshee kit not a blaster kit.

No If you read it Yesterday it said it had a 68mm piston with a 404 big bore kit not a 72mm with a 240....X(X(