red oil light is on

blastin24

Mar 28, 2008
Connecticut
the red oil light is on. i rode it yesterday for a few hours and it was fine. i did ride through some water and it stalled out once. its topped off with oil and gas since im still running the injector. so whats the problem if any?

it could be a falty wiring..cuz the sensor only detects how much oil is in there.so if there is a little bit it will reconize it.but if its ful it soulds like a faulty wire..but ta be on the safe side.block off the injector

i've heard that two strokes are notorious for smoking but i've had mine for over a week and have rode everyday and it never smoked. i rode hard on monday and go stalled in a small stream. now it smokes alot. could i have done any damage

32:1 is perfect better to smoke than replace a top end. After I got mine back from the Dyno shop he told me I should run 32:1

i run 40:1 i know they smoke but at 32:1 you cant even see to ride behind me.its hard to start cause the plug is so fouled i go threw 2 plugs on a day of riding at 32:1.i do understand the insurance part of it it is better to run a little rich than blow a top end. but it still seems a little excessive to me. what does ever one else run?