rec/reg for leds

I have a question on this. The 6 inch bar is spot/flood combo. why are you adding the 2nd flood light? From what I understand about flood lights is that they aren't very cumulative. If it were me I would go with the bar light and the tail light and use the 2nd flood on another project. That would save you 50 bucks by not even needing the HO Stator.

Reactions: Fleker
i say go for it, and just keep the battery one a tender between rides. if you find the battery goes dead fast, then only use the second light when needed.

Do your research on the rec/reg, you may have to float the ground in the stator.
right right i forgot he might not know that. 79 bronco and i both have threads that talk about how to do the ac-dc conversion. floating the stator or running a separate ground. if you float the stator, you have to make sure you disconnect the second wire from ground and then solder the new lead on. ive seen so many people leave it connected to ground and just add a lead. if youre going to forget to disconnect it from ground, you might as well leave the stator alone and hook the 2nd yellow wire to the frame.