Rear tires fitting stock wheels?

sure will
20 is height, 11 is wide, and 8 is the rim size

i've seen them run on a blaster here, in the roughest sh*t known to mankind, if they held up here, they'll be fine.
i wouldn't trust them myself for huge jumps though, say on an mx track

Yeah i agree both look good I'm also looking at the spacers just not 5 inch some of my trails are a little tight.. really nothing a chain saw can't fix lol,, plus its firewood for next year :),, those tires look pretty good for the price.keep us updated on how they hold up down the road.. from what i have read like awk said they seem to hold up well just be cautious on any bigger jumps...don't want to see you get hurt..also every now and again check for Bends and tightness on all your lugs.. I'm not so sure on quads but I'm sure it's the same(i work on cars) but always before a ride make sure nothing has loosend up.. don't want you to get hurt.. Me myself always do a quick tire kick for say before i had out.. keep us updated on how this all works out for you..

i have the same spacers, mine are 4'' and have had them for a while, im very rough on stuff and really just wanted to see how they would hold up, and they are fine they work great and havent bent yet.

Thanks for the advice! Thread lock will most def be used during installation, that's for sure haha. Tires are coming in today and will probably be going on this weekend along with the spacers :) I will def keep you guys updated on these tires for sure I:I

Here she is with the Nanco 20x11-8 and the 5" wheel spacers on front and back B) Just need to get my carb straightened out so I can take her for a ride haha.

Attachments

• 20130304_205007.jpg
    20130304_205007.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 493
Here she is with the Nanco 20x11-8 and the 5" wheel spacers on front and back B) Just need to get my carb straightened out so I can take her for a ride haha.

looks good with new shoes I:I
time to break out the low pressure tire gauge,
that right one has way more air in it than the left.

This forum gives me hell when trying to upload photos..smh

http://www.blasterforum.com/pics-vi...yone-easiest-way-upload-pictures-thread-5612/

Ohh WOW you are right... That will be take care of tonight for sure haha. I didn't put the tires on the rims or put air in them so, not my fault haha. Thanks for noticing!

Thanks for the advice! Thread lock will most def be used during installation, that's for sure haha. Tires are coming in today and will probably be going on this weekend along with the spacers :) I will def keep you guys updated on these tires for sure I:I

Only use threadlock on the existing studs to spacers.

Do not use threadlock on the lug nuts, if you do a spacer may just turn and then it will be a bar steward to remove the lug nut.

Been there, done that.X(X(X(

Only use threadlock on the existing studs to spacers.

Do not use threadlock on the lug nuts, if you do a spacer may just turn and then it will be a bar steward to remove the lug nut.

Been there, done that.X(X(X(

Oh yeah Blaaster haha I'm new to working on the Blaster but not that much of a tard lol. :D