rear shock

Rear blaster shocks have no adjustments, a warrior rear shock you can set the rebound on you can make it softer or harder, it's a way better shock IMO

I've actually heard and scene people that have mounted 250r rear shocks on a Blaster but dont know all the details. I'm actually looking into that route rather than shelling out the $500+ for the Works Quadstar....

Anyone have any details on the 250r mounting????.....I'm sure its only between certain years of 250r shocks u can use as for some, the lines to the ressies can be to short from what I've heard...

idk about mounting the 250R i mounted a warrior shock on mine. wrosk great an the ride is well worth the time it takes!

The banshee shock is about 2 inches shorter than the blaster shock. I have one because i had the same idea. Use a banshee shock! Nope Bad idea. The reason it is shorter is because of the wish bone set up the banshee uses. I've never tried it or looked at a 250R shock but I've been told they are 2" inches longer than a blaster shock and bolt right up. I need shocks for my bike but even works entry shocks are going to cost right under 1,000. The damn things cost more then anything on the bike especially good quality race shocks.

Adding the 2 inch shorter shock is better if your gonna flat track or MX, the warrior has the same setup as the banshee an i used the warrior shock an yea it did lower my blaster.

I was wondering about the warrior shock being shorter because i thought they were the same. So it works good being shorter. Does it ever bottom out? I know they are a lot better shock than the blaster shock but i wasn't sure how it would work. Let me know.

i got a brainstorm today for a rear shock mod but im not going to disclose it yet until i try it on mine first and if it works. ill keep you all posted.

Yes it's WAY better an you can set them where they compress an rebound slow or fast. No i have never bottomed the shock out.

well my brainstorm didnt work. i was going to use a air shock from a car on the rear i had it mounted all up but it was to soft it bottom out with any weight on it my neighbor weighs a 100lb and he bottomed it out. so im going with a 450 shock i belive it 2in taller than a blaster and that will give a good ride heigth for my fat azz.when i get it ill show pic and how to instruction to install should be easy, so if their any big boys that want the info.