rear brake problem!!! need help!!!!

Quadrider10

Dec 18, 2011
New Jersey
www.youtube.com
ok so yesturday i was riding in the street, and when to slow down, and so when i hit the rear brakes, they locked up, and was very hard to move. i messed with all the adjustments, and lubed up the inside of the calpier and brake cables, but got nothin. its not as bad now. but the rear wheels are still pretty hard to move. i looked inside the caliper and dident see anything wrong really. how do i fix this!!!!! its snowing and i really want to get out!!! i have an 01 blaster with drum front brakes and disc and caliper rear ones.

if your serious about racing, as your sig pics look like,
you're gonna need hydro's, or get killed in the tight turns by guys who do have them

thats the thing tho... im not too serious about racing.... like im not looking to push my bike to beyond its limits and break it every race. and yea i know hydros would be awesome, buit i dont have near enough money for them.

loosen the cable adjuster the whole way in
remove the white disc, insert flat screw driver and turn that worm screw out a turn or 2, re-assemble and test, if good....ride
if not try try again, and again, and again

If I was racing, even midly, the first thing I'd do is get good suspension, good tires and good brakes. Currently I ride still ride with the cable brakes because they haven't been an issue for me yet......but if I was racing, I'd get some norman420 front spindles, banshee front hydros and awks rear hydros.

all fixed works great! thaks awk for the link I:I

and yea i know..... im woring on suspesion (400ex shock), ive got good tires. the only thing i might do is buy a new disc. i hate the stock one, and need a new one anyway....