Rear brake help

Drk_rider

Oct 5, 2011
kansas
I just picked up a 3 mill blaster for 400 bucks. Going to fix it up a bit. Only problem is it has this big aluminum block looking thing where the rear caliper sits. I am sure it is a hydro caliper but there is nothing else there. It has 2 anodized blue fittings and 2 anodized red fittings on it. Is anyone familiar with this caliper. If you need pics I could txt them to ya. Just pm me your number.

Anyways would like to know what master cylinder I need to get and hardware. It looks badass and would like to keep it.

thats an old trenga set-up, it used some funky ass 2 lines to the master cylinder system, not sure that can be made to work with any single line master like the gsxr's i use on my kits ???
as there is no crossover internally between the 2 sides of the caliper
they didn't get good reveiws, i've heard parts were hard to find, and trenga has since gone out of business

you now own a pretty anodized paperweight !

go on ebay and get a master cylinder for a go cart i too have a trenga caliper on one of my blasters. the caliper uses two brake lines and mine works great.I had to get a replacement master from ebay as mine got broken from a stump. good luck

That's funny awk. I was just out there and told my buddy it reminds me of the old trenga but its been awhile and I could not remember. Well that said and done I will be getting with you about a kit soon.
Anyone need a trenga caliper this one is for sale. But I know nothing about it.