Rear Brake Help!

ROAD RUNNER

Sep 3, 2010
Michigan
This rear cable, is the actual cable suppose to be free in between the inside of the caliper and brake pedal?
CIMG0075-1.jpg

Just another pic, but the cable is pulled so tight that the actually inside of the caliper is pulled all the way forward because that cable won't slide.
CIMG0076.jpg

I tried stepping to the pedal as hard as I could and all it did was bent the cable and screw up the outside casing.
CIMG0078.jpg

Like I said before the cable won't move so that spring is pulled all the way forward.
CIMG0080.jpg

I can't pull that metal stopper all the way to the actually frame stopper because it won't slide. I push it up against the thing and it just bends the cable.
CIMG0081.jpg

I hope these pics and my questions make sense because I'm so confused. If you can understand my questions I would like some help. Sorry it's just really hard to describe. Thanks guys. :D

You have a paperweight rear brake caliper. It's prolly seized up like they like to do anytime your not watching them.
It's common. You either need a replacement caliper and cable or convert to hydo brakes.

Convert to hydro, much better, you are going to need a new brake cable, and maybe a caliper. Used hydros wont cost too much.

you could take the cable all the way off the quad and try to see if it frees up and rebuild the caliper, but you'll be better off switching to a hydro setup