Rear Brake Caliper

juci2728

Jan 28, 2011
I had an issue with mounting my rear brake caliper after installing my +4 swingarm. I made a bracket and i was wondering if anyone can see any problems with it. it seems to work great. the pad make full contact with the rotor and the rotor isnt in a bind or contacting the caliper itself. Thanks

9B850905.jpg

339F44EC.jpg

Thanks. I had to come up with something. I had some 1/2" aluminium stock at work and figured it would work alright. I made the bracket and spacers. Hopping it would work. It sure did.

Great fab job!

My concern would be that the caliper bolts do not go all the way through the bracket.

Aluminium is a rather soft material, especially when it comes to holding threads,

If it were mine I would be fitting bolts that were long enough to go fully through the bracket.

Great fab job!

My concern would be that the caliper bolts do not go all the way through the bracket.

Aluminium is a rather soft material, especially when it comes to holding threads,

If it were mine I would be fitting bolts that were long enough to go fully through the bracket.

Already changed the bolts out I guess I should've taken the pics after I did. Those pics were taken when I first put it together and that was the first thing I changed on it. Good eye though. Thanks