Rear axle help

808blaster

Feb 16, 2015
just wondering if anyone could help me find out what type of axle this is and if it's extended. I was told it was aftermarket and extended but don't know what it came from. I have a 2000 blaster200 Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 160
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 184
thats extended for sure,
the axle nut(s), if we could see them may be a clue ?
but some use a similar double threaded nut as the blaster and banshee do, some using a locking style.
measure it tip to tip and report that to us.

thats extended for sure,
but some use a similar double threaded nut as the blaster and banshee do, some using a locking style.
thats extended for sure,
Ok will do. So from nut to nut?

Ok I got 40 1/2-41 ish from end to end and here's the pics of the lock nut

no, the big locknut against the sprocket hub that holds the axle into the carrier.
and for the life of me i can't find the length of a stock blaster axle to compare to your measurement, but i do have one down the shop and if i remember will measure it tomorrow.

no, the big locknut against the sprocket hub that holds the axle into the carrier.
and for the life of me i can't find the length of a stock blaster axle to compare to your measurement, but i do have one down the shop and if i remember will measure it tomorrow.
Ok my bad about the pic lol here's the nuts I think you were talking bout

Also what is this called and called and can it be replaced?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 159
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 137
The rubber piece? That a dust seal and a little metal ring thing. Yes they can be replaced.

I did it quick but from end of axle to end of axle. Basically from hub to hub and I have later model yfz hubs that add an inch or so? So yes I would say your about +5 on each side ?

I can measure mine tomorrow. g-force.

whats on the back side of the hub? they had 2 version. adjustable and non.
i have rings between hubs and the quad on the axle. they can be moved to make wider/shorter.

i dont see any in your picture but that right about where it was cut off.

I can measure mine tomorrow. g-force.

whats on the back side of the hub? they had 2 version. adjustable and non.
i have rings between hubs and the quad on the axle. they can be moved to make wider/shorter.

i dont see any in your picture but that right about where it was cut off.
I think I measured from bolt to bolt

I did it quick but from end of axle to end of axle. Basically from hub to hub and I have later model yfz hubs that add an inch or so? So yes I would say your about +5 on each side ?
I think I measured from nut to nut