Really need help with this guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Provided is is jetted correctly for the other motors mods it will prolly be OK.

Bear in mind that the idle may have to be adjusted as all motors are different and settings will change.

You will need to plug chop to confirm.

2 strokes can be finiky little beasts, I have experienced 2 different motors, built identically, running identical aftermarket parts and carbys to need different jetting and settings.

Alright so we adjusted the floats last night and it ran better but was still hesitant in the tip of the power band. Then we shut it off and let it sit for about an hour and went back out to try it again and it went right back to how it ran before. Then it all of a sudden picked back up but ran out of gas. I've noticed that if you ride it and turn the petcock off it takes a second but it will all of a sudden run right just before it runs out of gas. I don't get it

Running too rich, float setting incorrect, float sticking, crap in needle and seat, jetting too large, clogged air filter, the list goes on.

Youre running rich. When it runs out of gas or you turn your gas off, it runs leaner just before it shuts off. Thats why it runs better before it runs outta gas.

Alright so we adjusted the floats last night and it ran better but was still hesitant in the tip of the power band. Then we shut it off and let it sit for about an hour and went back out to try it again and it went right back to how it ran before. Then it all of a sudden picked back up but ran out of gas. I've noticed that if you ride it and turn the petcock off it takes a second but it will all of a sudden run right just before it runs out of gas. I don't get it

Ok hold up a minute. Something fishy going on here possibly, are you using two screen names this one and trinityblaster5? Sure seems like the same person with the same problem living in the same place! BUSTED! If so that's a no no! Your not gonna get any different answers buy using two names.

If I am mistaken, I aplogize in advance!
-Slick

Lets clear this up, 05blasterkid and trinityblaster5 are brothers, they both have blasters but only one quad has this issue. We cleared this up in Pm's. Can we get this thread closed please and use the new thread to get this young man's blaster running? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.