Real gangsta sh*t

i saw this last week, that deer really gives that dog an asswhoopin !!!!!!

i saw this last week, that deer really gives that dog an asswhoopin !!!!!!

Yea,,poor dog.. If that was my dog i would of shot the damn deer. I live beside a large deer population and at times my dog chases them out of the yard and one day she will get an ass kickin too but i hope not. That had to hurt for some time, at least the cat was smart enough to run like hell,lol.

Yea,,poor dog.. If that was my dog i would of shot the damn deer. I live beside a large deer population and at times my dog chases them out of the yard and one day she will get an ass kickin too but i hope not. That had to hurt for some time, at least the cat was smart enough to run like hell,lol.

the cat did do a quick "jab and run"

you ever need help controlling that deer over population, gimme a holler !!!
same as i told slick in that welder thread.....
backstraps and molsons mmmmmmmmm

You can shoot like 4-6 deer a yr here and we still have way to many. Its terrible driving to work at 5 am. I ran over a huge deer that was wounded on the road just last week. I got deer jerky stinkin under my car now.

I used to hunt but havent in several years but one day i might, not sure. I will take the molsons but i much rather have steak. Deer meat is ok but not for me. The highway to work is just awfull and there in rut now.

Either the rednecks here cant shoot straight or we have way to many deer. I only live on 4 acreas but nobody hunts it. :)

Jeeze... Dog got its ass kicked!!! I think I would do more than just yell at the deer if that happened to my dog, that deer would probably be in my freezer!

Venison makes excellent jerky!!!!

the correct terminology would be said like so.. "man dog he snook him and ran"

That was intense!!!!!

Id love to see my two 100+lb pitbulls and that deer i promise it woulda ended differently.

The cat though on the other hand is lucky to be alive deer hooves are like razors.

It seems some people got offended by my first vid so here's some that they may enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator: