Raptor front hubs?

88yfs

Sep 4, 2012
Up state ny
Hey guys I'm newnto this forum and really enjoy all the info. Well I have a question. I have a 1988 blaster that I have kept in great condition but I really hate the front hubs and brakes. I have a raptor 660 parts quad and I was wondering if the front hubs would fit my blaster. Thank you for any info.:D

maby i dont know but ken occoner raceing makes spindles and that should be all you need i think you can use the brake caliper rotor and all of the other parts

here's the spindle info,
scroll down, i have parts listed.......
http://www.blasterforum.com/advertising-22/hydro-front-spindles-48783/

i'm not sure if the rappy hubs work, it may require a inner bearing change to an 03+ blaster bearing, as i have a set of yfz spindles here and the inner bearing is too small to fit onto the fatter section on the inner most part of the blaster spindle, a bearing change would probably cue that ?

Ok thank you guys! I like the idea of those new spindles they make. It's just man I've rebuilt everything on this machine except the damn front brakes blow. Lol don't meen to bag on blaster's I love em!

And I do not meen to talk about this in the wheel section but since I have your attention. I just broke in my new top end and did the heat cycles and every thing. It feels great and crisp but I just did a comp test like 10mins before this post and it read 90psi. Like what the heck could cause that. Lol