random parts!

sam0840

Aug 16, 2008
I have a complete oil system. includes new pump to carb line, pump, drive gear and spacer, tank with line and leve gauge. 50 for the whole thing or id be willin to split it up into the pump parts and tank.

fuel pet weiner(used but has brand new gasket) it doesn't have filters to but still has the metal pipe for "on" and "reserve" functions-15

stock gas cap - 8 dollars

stock 88-02 handle bar switch cover. has kill switch installed but could easily add key switch back in. 15

stock carb cap-5

stock carb( not complete) doesn't have jets and a few other small internals does have air screw, slide assembly, nozzle. i can check anything specific for you-25 bucks

used steering stem bushings some wear but i replaced mine with new and felt no different. 5 dollars

nissin front master cylinder. I think it might have to be used with a twist throttle. but its in great shape. its not a stock blaster piece. 25 dollars

shorter handle bar lever for hydros. appears to have RTC markings on it. 10 bucks

300ex front calipers 50 for the pair or 30 each. will need pads.

prices don't include shipping

The partial carb is sold. everything else is still up for sale. If you need something let me know and I can always end an auction for you guys. I am willing to accept offers to. Some of my prices have changed on ebay anyways.