ran good but wont start now

Chain saw, weedeater, mower, and outboard oil is designed to run in motors with controlled temperature.

The temperatures of Air cooled motorcycle engines vary dramatically and need an oil with greater lubricating properties to cater for them.

With a DG, your main jet should be around #250 to #260, needle on middle clip and you should run 32:1 pre mix.

B8ES plug.

Plug chop to confirm the jetting

my blaster ran its ass off. then i fouled a plug. put a different 1 in and now it will start but wont run or idle. it boggs. why do i keep fouling plugs and why wont it run? Im running 50. 1

how do i unhook the oil injection?

i rather run pre mix

do you know of a kit that has what i need?

You are running 50:1 plus 20:1 from the oil injection, with chainsaw/weedeater oil! Wow what a combination.

No wonder the plug fouls!

The mix would be fuel lean, thats why it boggs!

Either run oil injection with correct injector oil, or disable the pump, block off the pipes, including the oil nipple on the carb and mix 32:1 quality oil designed for air cooled motorcycles.

You are running 50:1 plus 20:1 from the oil injection, with chainsaw/weedeater oil! Wow what a combination.

No wonder the plug fouls!

The mix would be fuel lean, thats why it boggs!

Either run oil injection with correct injector oil, or disable the pump, block off the pipes, including the oil nipple on the carb and mix 32:1 quality oil designed for air cooled motorcycles.

How do i unhook the oil pump?

run klots benol oil, or ams oil at 32:1 and check ur jetting! and u have to drtach the hoe going to the carb, and plug up the nipple, then take off the cluch cover and reove the white plastic gear. thats it.

HPIM0885.jpg

that little black cap rite next to the tube on the right side of the carb shoul be blocked off like the pic.

Lets start again.

Are you running a tank in which you put 2 stroke oil?

Are you pre mixing oil? .Or both.

Are there any tubes on the carby, including a smaller diameter black one going to the top rear of the carb.