Raffle...and the winner is...

Good stuff joe!
Congrays on the win!!

Thats a real nice gesture doing these raffles congrats Moto!

I wanna hear the feed back on that head hen u throw it on I know it will be a good performer have a feeling.

thanks guys :D well i had a think and i still need to run my new piston in and i know for a fact if i put this head on before running it in il end up wanting to see what it gives and il end up with a blown engine or worse lol so gonna run my stock head until i run piston in then use this and see the difference I:I going to get my porting by joe as well once i have the money :)

thanks guys :D well i had a think and i still need to run my new piston in and i know for a fact if i put this head on before running it in il end up wanting to see what it gives and il end up with a blown engine or worse lol so gonna run my stock head until i run piston in then use this and see the difference I:I going to get my porting by joe as well once i have the money :)

Aggressive desert portingI:I
From what I've discussed with him it's similar to aggressive trail with a really really good reputation for reliability.

Feel so sickened i was gunna put down 14 but insted i let someone convince me to put down a different number :/ Learned a valuable lesion always go with your gut instinct lol... Congrads to the winner :) and rep for joe as well really cool thing to do I:I

Aggressive desert portingI:I
From what I've discussed with him it's similar to aggressive trail with a really really good reputation for reliability.

yeah man :) im well pleased :D was so jumping about last night! haha but will post pictures on my build thread when i get it :) contacted joe today and told him my octane fuel rating over here :)