radio on blasty??

[><]Buck[><]

Jul 13, 2011
Delaware
i saw a street bike with an ipod hook up mounted on the bars. and small but loud speakers in the front fenders. could this be done to a blaster. i have many ideas but has any one seen this on a 4 wheeler? or done it?

It sure could be done. Just use the water proof marine speakers. Some shallow mount 6-1/2 speakers with a home built cover would work.

not sure why you'd want to do this ? and ya must be running a stock pipe ? i know i'd never hear anything besides that sweet 2 stroke sound with any of the pipes i have

problem is most of the speaker units need constant 12v dc power to run the amps
you'd need to do a dc conversion and add a battery, which has been done, it requires a regulator/rectifier, there's even a "battery box" behind the aoirbox on stock rear plastics

here's some info on some speakers, i saw a few sets of these buzzin around at busco in 2010, mostly on 4x4's

diy............
How to Build an ATV Audio Tube / Stereo - Can-Am ATV Forum

diy vid........

for sale........
atvtrailtunes

ATV Dual 6.5 Powered Audio Tube AVA-ATV20

Last edited by a moderator:
lol not not stock exhaust. i wouldnt hear it if it was runnin. i party alot in my fiels and my fourwheeler is always there. just thought it would be cool to be able to listen to the radio from the fourwheeler when sitin around the fire. and it would look pretty sweet too

yeah, mine would be too damn loud to hear anything other than the pipe. you'll have to figure for a battery too.

I recon an old "Ghetto Blaster" would look sweet Occy strapped to the grab bar.

b5ab2d04.jpg

BAM!!!!!! This ol skool shyt will get it done!!!!!
FTW!!!!!