quick questions about my system im building

blasters/banshees

Jan 11, 2009
Ny
okay well Ivv had a few post/questions about what type of setup I should go with in my truck and probley the cost. My freind has 3 kicker 15in 17's hooked up to 2 zx2500 amps. Now my question is would it be better to go with 4 kicker l7's 15in subs hooked up to 2 rockford forsgate amps. Or 2 fi btl 18in subs each with there own rockford forsgate amps.........should these systems be in ported or sealed boxes im looking for loud,just bumpin system. now how much would it be to get a coustom box made with these subs and amps and instaulled into my truck because I dont wanna mess with it because its brand new

a good tip for after you build your own SEALED box, after building take some fiberglass resin and coat the inside of the box and then it will be truely sealed.

i say l7s in a blowthrough box. back in the day i had a gmc sonoma that i was going to do 4 alpine type x12s in a blowthrough with 2 2500w amps for 3000$. but i decided that was too much money at the time

yeh what 305 said square boxese are easy to make just make sure you use 3/4" wood or they will blow the box up... i had 2 12" l7's in a jeep with a 1400 watt d-class amp on each sub my god you had to wear earplugs! l7's are REALLY loud the bass is a little sloppy tho. it was all 1/2 an ohm stable :)

Dang dude thats a lot of BASS are you gonna be competing in db comps or something?

na hahahah i just want this baby to slapp, Im maybe thinking this isnt enough so no one would do the 18in subs which would kicker harder and my freind is telling me kickers sounds nice but there not good quilty