Quick +4mm crank question

Racer51

May 19, 2011
Northwest Ohio
is a Hotrods +4 mm crank at $150 new shipped a decent deal for these cranks also whats better between a +3mm and a +4mm for really long straight away trails mostly 2-5th gear occasionaly 6th. and once a year dune rides. You see my mods are a Stock top end mabey 1 over idk never had to pop the lid in the last 3 years ive had it. no porting done to it With a toomey b1 with 30mm oko carb with a uni pod filter right off the carb with Boyesen Pro series reeds.

Now dont get me wrong its a rocket from 1-4th and 5th but it dosent make me wide eyed as often as it first did. I dont wanna take off the cylinder or split the cases now cause why would i wanna mess with a good thing. and since im use amsoil dominator it looks like its gonna be a next summer project if it goes then.

Anywhoo so if i wanna make this thing faster what am i gonna need besides porting, hemi head and a stroker crank (and a BBK is outta the question there expencive and hard to get reliable pistons for from what i hear with few bores to give should you have to.)A Right bend pipe is kinda outta the question ive been scavenging ebay for right bends for months...nothing except trinity but there no fun.
Well thanks guys

Bear in mind that a +4 is going to require a case split and trenching to allow the crank to fit.

I have never been an avid supporter of stroking, I prefer enlarging the cylinder to gain the extra cc's.

Stroking causes the piston to go on greater excursions, which leads to extra wear on rings and bore.

ok thanks yea idealy youd have to have a realitivly squared motor like a bbk stroker so it evens out the cylinder wear/power/stroke. is $500 a pretty solid price for a new 240 vitos. and if i get one should i put another $150-$200 into a port and head mod?