Quad Impounded

2004 YFS200

May 6, 2008
Saugus, MA
doesnt anyone know how much it cost to get a quad out of the impound im just wondering so if im riding on the street in the winter and the cops come ill have enough money to get it out.

Yup, stuff like this is why laws kick us in the ass. That would be really expensive in Cali.
Call the impound yard for that daily rate, sure hope they don't put a 30 day hold on it.

over here they can take it and sell it then donate the money to charity
hardly ever hear of it happening especially without a few warnings for driving it on the road but it has happened!
also put endorsements on your licence even if ya dont have one you will when you get it!

just tell them you had to go pick up your dieing grandmas pills from your local pharmacy and that was your only way of transportation....sounds good to me

im only gonna ride the streets because i have to so i can get to the trails i ride other than that nothing at all. hear sirens speed up and run

man i was just recently arrested for ridding but i was in the ditch and not the road. cop charged me with no insurance. i had to get bailed out of jail. that was some BS. i went to court over it and they dropped the charges thank god :)

I love passing cars in the opposite lane. Since my town has a 35 mph its pretty easy to do. Riding in the streets is a blast. Maybe I'm only saying this because I haven't been caught yet..

If you get pulled over, pull over. The worst thing to do is run because most likely your going to loose. Last year I got pulled over. Asked me what I was doing and where I lived (being very friendly)
He told me the quad looked sick and too look out for him on his yfz later!

Sorry bro, sometimes you just run into an ahole. So if you look at it that way its hard to know wether to run or pull over.

This summer I'm gonna load up the blasty more and drive to the spots, I'm just kind of sick with people getting pissed off and being pulled over by the cops.