Quad ID

darederek

May 31, 2010
Greensburg
okay guys my friend is gonna b gettin a quad and he isn't sure what it is. and some things are stumping me to what it is. so here is what i know

its a 2000
its 250cc
it is electric start with pull start backup
and it has a manual clutch
he thinks it is a yamaha or kawasaki but let me know if there is something form another brand

so guys what's the verdict

is it possible someone is mixed up along the way and its a 350? sounds like it could possible be a warrior.. 2 or 4 stroke?

Pics needed or if by chance you can find the vin will tell you everything. Is it a sport or utility quad. Again need pics.

guys i don't have a pic. i only know what i told you. my friend hasn't seen it yet and doesn't know what it looks like. if i had a pic i could tell him myself. noober, the warrior thing does make sense. they were pull start backup werent they? idk just wanted to see if anyone could tell by those things i said

guys i don't have a pic. i only know what i told you. my friend hasn't seen it yet and doesn't know what it looks like. if i had a pic i could tell him myself. noober, the warrior thing does make sense. they were pull start backup werent they? idk just wanted to see if anyone could tell by those things i said

yeah i belive they were

honda fourtrax maybe? there 4 stroke, electric/pull start, with semi automatic tranny. still gotta shift just no clutch. and i think there 250cc right? meh i dunno just makin a guess.

that is what is messing with me. there are plenty of quads that fit these specs if you take away manual clutch. and there are also a few if you take away pull start. but with both of those idk. o and warriors only had pull start stock in 87 and 88 then they were optional

i know you said its a 2000 model, but if you not sure of the make, i wouldnt be too confident in saying its a 2000, maybe its an old timberwolf 250. They had pull start backup

well if its a 250cc then its def not a warrior. as far as i know they were all 350cc. mines a 2000 and it doesnt have pull start back up.

just curious how much is your friend paying for a quad he basically know nothing about?

It could be a chinese POS and if so then it isnt worth much to me. if it is a yamaha or kawi like you guys think then it may be worth a lil...