pumping more power out the blaster

How modded would a blaster have to be to beat a pred? Because a kid I know constantly runs his mouth about his pred and he thinks blasters suck ass so I would love to beat him. His pred is stock I think.

i think reeds,pipe,port polish or bore kit,maybe a bigger top block. i've raced and drove a predator before they ain't that good, when i raced him he pulled away during first and second gear but when i hit 3rd i started flying past him, started to change gears and he started to fall behind.
soon i'm gonna try to race one of the outlaws maybe both.

You better it's WELL WORTH IT if you wanna be head of the pack with no comp, get it ported, head mod, flywheel lighten, bigger carb, stroker but it takes time to buy them

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah. For now I just need something that will keep up. Next year ill have a real job and ill be able to buy more stuff for it.

It all depends i use to have a warrior, they are HEAVY as far as how fast in 1/8th mile i was 6 lengths ahead of modded warrior an still pulling away, the only advantage they have over a blaster is they can hold the throttle at full throttle where we have to play around with the throttle switch your gearing they won't touch you

The reason there cheap an a bunch for sale is because nobody wants them, Lol i do have to say though warriors have a great amount of power on bottom end

if u wanna atleast push 40 to 45hp,airsal 240 kit,drag port and polish,head milled,inframe drag pipe,3 or 4 mil stroker,34mm carb,lighten flywheel and you will have 1 quick blaster.................
banshees came out with 33hp stock,stock 400ex came out with around 28hp with the z and kfx400 2 to3 more hp then the z,with the blaster they came out with only 17hp.my bike now shuld b pushing close to 30hp so i might have a chance against a 400 4 poker,i've raced banshees b4 on sand with filters and been jetted and im only about 6 bike lengths behind 1............

if u wanna atleast push 40 to 45hp,airsal 240 kit,drag port and polish,head milled,inframe drag pipe,3 or 4 mil stroker,34mm carb,lighten flywheel and you will have 1 quick blaster.................
banshees came out with 33hp stock,stock 400ex came out with around 28hp with the z and kfx400 2 to3 more hp then the ex,with the blaster they came out with only 17hp.my bike now shuld b pushing close to 30hp so i might have a chance against a 400 4 poker,i've raced banshees b4 on sand with filters and been jetted and im only about 6 bike lengths behind 1............