prove 2 my bud who is nxt to me that fmf suck unless

ya i dnt mean to say i hated them its just this kid swears fmf is the best 4 blasters and ya i think they r good 4 a gr8 bang 4 the buck flebay has them dime a dozen im not meanin hard feelings

re: I would have to say please write the words in full length english! .. Not everyone are americans here.. and i dont understand sh*t of your messages..

Lasse Kristensen

im irish....!!!!I:I not tooo good here tho! hardly any tracks:(

people on here talk sh*t on the FMF pipes. when really they just base opinions from what they hear on this site. ask anyone who actually knows, FMF pipes work wonders compared to stock ones. sure, dynoport, shearer, trinity and other top dollar pipes get a couple more ponies up top. alot of those pipes put up slightly larger numbers, but its almost always peak power where its more needed elsewere on a trail blaster. is it worth the money? definately not if you have a internally stock blaster with a few bolt ons. your not gonna see any crazy numbers if you throw a shearer pipe on a stock blaster, but you will be satisfied with an affordable Fatty on the trails.

Last edited:
ya i wasnt meaning 2 make them look bad like i said best ban g 4 the buck but this kid said they r the blaster pipe so i wanted to prove them wrong

if your is .10 what cc is it like is it 220cc or 240cc ? or what?

a little off topic are we?? and no that doesnt make you 220cc boring it .010 over puts at about 195cc still.
maybe if you punched it out 80 over it would be like 197cc..

i think the reason why everyone considers FMF first is because its become a household name in the atv world you cant go anywhere and not see a FMF banner. AND they have been around the longest.

a little off topic are we?? and no that doesnt make you 220cc boring it .010 over puts at about 195cc still.
maybe if you punched it out 80 over it would be like 197cc..

i think the reason why everyone considers FMF first is because its become a household name in the atv world you cant go anywhere and not see a FMF banner. AND they have been around the longest.

Exactly, FMF gets the Wal-mart treatment these days. Except personally for us guys that value a dollar, FMF is a pretty tempting company to do buisness to do business with. FMF is a stable strong manufacturer that has been in the game for 20 plus years and will likely be around for quite some time, companies like dynoport, "Toomey" or whatever their new name is, are not as stable for the long run in my opinion. I like knowing their is a phone number that goes to a front desk and not some guy's cell phone for customer service, like knowing that I can get replacement parts with ease etc....

By the way, the original poster is a douche for using text language, I feel sorry for you bud, hope you know how to count, read, think too.
Good luck knowing eveyone is secreatly laughing at your ignorance.I:I

By the way, the original poster is a douche for using text language, I feel sorry for you bud, hope you know how to count, read, think too.
Good luck knowing eveyone is secreatly laughing at your ignorance.I:I

Well said, that isn't even "text language" as far as I know, I never type like that on my phone, then again im 23 and he's probably 14-15.