project: ground up.

thanks for the comments guys, glad you like the build. as far as painting the a arms and swinger blask, alot of friends have suggested it after it was all together, but i honestly like the silver so chances are it wont happen. im thinking either black wheels or chrome? not really sure on that yet.

and the wiring harness is still hell. anyone know what i need there after tors, oil injection and tailight have been deleted?

hey just ride i've got a stock silencer and pipe if you still need one. As for wheels I think chrome would look good. Although black would be the cheaper still attractive alternative!

^^wish i caught that listing on time! ahaha, i've been busy rebuilding the head on my buddys 92 prelude so the garage has been a strictly car oriented zone for the past week and a half. havent made progress on the quad and havent stopped in here much either.

do you have a price in mind for the stock exhaust? i'd really like to get it outon the trail for shakedown testing soon and for a good price (tight money over here) or a trade on my part with cash i'd be down for it.

i have factory foot guards, good yellow front fenders, decent stock bars, grab bar, front bumper, a good stator, a good clutch. all kinds of stuff actually.

Yo bro cool build!.. I feel ya on money being an object!!! Im in debt on my blasty so im at least dishing out some rep on a budjet build!!! Keep it up!!

^^ thanks for the rep bud! ive really been scrapping as far as cash for the build goes. ahah. im also parting out a 1995 f250 in my spare time so hopefully i can have this done for ice riding in the winter