Project blaster 2000 rebuild

Protrix

Apr 12, 2013
New-brunswick
Hey guys ! so bought a blaster ... 650$ was looking good when i bought it .. my first bike dint`t notice anythign wrong till i really took the time and look from a-z alot of things to fix. now first .. took a drive for 45minutes and bottom end just exploded .. so i have atleast maximum 300$ there for the parts.. colour of bike is very sh*tty ... an old that had that looks like he painted the fenders with a paint brush lol.. anyway took everything appart 1 hour ago, now. everything went well . except for 1 thing.. noticed a bolt that was weld on the bolt joint
and it just broked.. so nwo i probly need a new part .. not gona weld that again there i dont knwo if anyoen would have one like that , that would help me save money cheap? and wante to know , for the frame and fenders what should i use to really look them good wanted to paint the frame like a dark red, and fenders black. and the shocks also white but how can i paint them good? any suggestion thanks! i mean i really LOVE blasters.. my budget to fix the bike up was about 500$ to put in .. is it worth it? or what you guys think :l .. money ain`t a probling just dont wana spend to much..

Here some pics:
4 WHEELER WHEN I FIRST BOUGHT IT
2ahvc6p.jpg

whgvet.jpg

b5ik5c.jpg

anyone as the right part of the balt joint?
nbq7mt.jpg

thats the part that broked.
35iaz48.jpg

m7attv.jpg

if you want a dark red plastics you have to sand them with like 400 grit sandpaper then after that wipe them down well. and use your paintmabey a clear coat primer.