Progressive suspension

zmaro

Dec 7, 2010
MN
Has anyone had any experience with this brand of suspension? one guy said that they always blew out on his banshee, but since they are about half the price of works on ebay I figured I'd see if they're any good? I would only be using them for trails, so would these be better than stock banshee shocks?
Thanks

Progressive Front ATV Shocks - Mojave 250 - 413-4019B - eBay (item 290491488236 end time Dec-22-10 10:38:01 PST)

Progressive Suspension 14.2" 412 ATV Front Shocks NEW a - eBay (item 330470786808 end time Jan-07-11 16:11:58 PST)

Motorcycle Suspension :: Motorcycle Springs :: Progressive Suspension
The off road link doesn.t really lead anywhere..?

also a guy has some on craigslist that are 14.5" and have been rebuilt. Just wondering if anyone has had these to see if they will hold up to somewhat hard trail riding?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm running progressive on the front and a works on the back. Only problem i've had are the bushings. They are hard to find and go out bout once a year. Mine have taken alot of abuse and haven't rebuilt them yet. I:i

I'm running progressive on the front and a works on the back. Only problem i've had are the bushings. They are hard to find and go out bout once a year. Mine have taken alot of abuse and haven't rebuilt them yet. I:i

how much are the bushings, and how do they ride compared to stock? softer or harder?

i think straight steel tubes would ride softer than stock shocks... but yes they are in the middle performance wise not as good as works or elkas but way better than stock... if you find them for a good price it will be a nice upgrade if not just save up for the works

thanks for the help, any info on them vs banshee fronts? are they worth the extra $100 or so?

they will be better than banshee shocks but if your are spending 150-200 on a brand new set might as well either save up for works and buy a cheap used set of works

i snagged my banshee works with rezzis for 200bucks, flip ur pennies till something pops up like that but if u are set on the progressives they will be a improvement regardless